Have an account?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Fated To Love You "News" # of episodes

According to minivicki (who usually comes with credible info) FTLY have been extended to 23 episodes.

Read what minivicki wrote here at asianfanatics

I originally liked the idea of 22 episodes, because that seemed like enough to fill in the necessary scenes to end the drama. But now that they have extended it to 23, I don't know.. I am beginning to find some of the scenes slightly draggy. Like the pub/club scene in episode what was it, 18? I didn't find it funny at all, in fact I found it rather pointless. They could definitely have chosen another scene to let us know that CX misses XY and regrets the decisions he made.

So lets hope they don't extend it any further, I mean I love the drama. But I don't want some desperate company to take advantage of the good ratings and excellent cast, (except for minor roles). Too many episodes can ruin the drama like it did with Ying Ye 3+1. I wish they had ended the story after Ming Dao's near death experience. But of course they didn't.

The show that airs after FTLY is Invincible Shan Bao Mei starring Nicholas Teo, Amber Guo (some singer who's new with the acting, but looks quite a lot like Rainie Yang), Roy Chiu (who?).

0 comments: