Have an account?

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fated To Love You Previews

Just before the drama airs in approx. 1 hour, I have an update on some previews that were released. I know it's kinda late now, but I had to format my computer yesterday so I didn't have time for any updates there.

Credits to gar6301

It does look like XY might listen to the iPod that CX left for her two years ago. If you look closer she has headphones in her ears, they are also white, so she is most likely listening to the iPod before she may or may not go to Paris. (Although, obviously she isn't going to Paris as she will be teaching art).

"You can't do this to me" - Of course he can, after what Anna did she deserves whatever she gets. She should really get out of her bubble. Did she really think she could keep the secret forever and happily marry CX?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yuNWE_jsokw

I love this line, "you cannot run away, I still have the divorce papers, you will forever be my wife" :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jd4IW6O9LtQ

Looks like XY is about to forgive CX, I think she even believes in him when he says that he didn't give her the abortion papers. I wonder if he's waiting for a hug or something.

0 comments: