Have an account?

Friday, July 18, 2008

New Song - Raymond Lam (Not Enough Love) Moonlight Resonance Sub theme

Moonlight Resonance is airing after Love Exchange, which means it starts on 28th of July 08 on TVB. Moonlight Resonance is also known as Heart of Greed II.

The drama itself is not particularly interesting because I hate how they changed the characters, they even broke up my favourite couple BoTa (Bosco & Tavia) in the drama, so there isn't much left that I'm interested in. - Except for Raymond though, but he is after Linda and that couple I don't like..

But anyways, the sub theme sung by Raymond Lam has been released and it's even the CD version, so I uploaded it so you could listen to it. I don't find it as catchy as his previous songs, but I have a tendency to like them after a while.

The song is named "Not Enough Love" or "愛不夠" in Chinese.

I uploaded it to megaupload for you guys and gals.

Raymond Lam - Not Enough Love 愛不夠

Enjoy..

0 comments: