Have an account?

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fated To Love You Previews

New previews for tomorrow's episode are out. They practically repeat the same scene all the time, but I thought you should see it anyway.

All previews credits to gar6301:

I hope Anna falls on her face, she deserves it for that stunt she pulled two years ago. - Nai Nai looks equally shocked. The whole locking people into a room thing is kind of old now, it's a cliché in all Taiwanese Dramas these days.

I still find the scene where CX & XY freshen up their looks hilarious. It just means that they care about how they look to one another. I wonder why CX covers up the TV?

Are you serious, CX and Anson? Really, CX why do you always end up in bed with someone?

I really hope we get to see Anna's scheme revealed tomorrow. I cannot wait for the misunderstanding to be cleared up. Damn, Dylan is back to his old (hot) self. No more flowery shirts etc. Still, I prefer CX but Dylan is really coming in close when he isn't so feminine. His hair still bugs me, but his suit totally makes up for that. :)

0 comments: