Have an account?

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Song of the week

After procrastinating and lack of time, I have decided to continue the songs of the week again.

I have uploaded a couple of songs and will post them within the next few days.

Song of week 24:

Various H.I.M Artists - Most Beautiful World (Bi Jiao Mei Hao De Shi Jie)

This song is sung by various H.I.M artists like S.H.E, Fahrenheit ex. Wu Chun, Power Station, Tank for the victims of the Sichuan Earthquake in China.

Update!


The official MV for the song. - I could already guess who sings which parts, but with this we get to see the whole thing. (Yes, Wu Chun is missing, I think he was busy with dramas and his personal business). But do check out his blog, he wrote an entry about the earthquake as well.

MV credits to aznpride86 @ youtube.com

0 comments: