Have an account?

Monday, July 07, 2008

FTLY/DCF Ratings Report & FTLY Preview

It's all over the web by now, but here comes the ratings report for the lovely Taiwanese Idol dramas on Sundays.

Official ratings:

命中注定我愛你 Fated To Love You 9.69
蜂蜜幸運草 Honey & Clover 0.89
翻滾吧蛋炒飯 Rolling Love 0.63

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

First off, congrats, again.. To FTLY! And then I was like WTF when I saw the ratings for DCF/RL! H&C went in second this week! Again, wtf?! I don't watch H&C and didn't find the trailer particularly interesting either, but how come they suddenly jumped pass DCF?!

Okay, I am guilty myself for not watching DCF yesterday, in fact I often wait till the middle of the week unless the preview was very exciting. But, I am also working full time right now. So I'm a bit busy. Besides, I never denied that FTLY is indeed better.

 

I'll bet most of us saw the hot kiss between our two main characters in FTLY, right? - I for one almost jumped onto the TianEn (Qiao En & Ethan pairing) boat right away. Now, that's what I call a kiss it's more intense than the Hollywood versions! But, as much as I really love TianEn I don't think they have replaced MingEn, yet.. They are getting more and more convincing with their stunning chemistry. But anyways, besides the kiss I didn't find the episode particularly intense or overly good. It was adequate. I think it must have been the many Anna (Bianca Bai) scenes! Her awwwwful acting is really dragging down the show, I hate her character, I hate the way she acts around CX and I just despise her in general!

I hope CX finally finds out in episode 18 that Anna that B*tch lied and gave XY the abortion contract! - Shame on that woman!

 

As for DCF, it's ending soon. I might browse through the episode tonight, I promised Chloe from AEU to help her upload the 6feeling version while she's on vacation, so I will do that ASAP, I have d/l the episode, and will start uploading soon.

FTLY preview:

Credits to gar6301

Comment: Yes CX, you look hot even when you look messy :p

0 comments: