Have an account?

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fated To Love You - Preview for episode 20

These previews are certainly interesting.

Credits to gar6301:

I totally love XY's description of CX, "the tall, slim with qq (curly) hair" It's so funny. I'm glad CX sees XY and runs after her, that means this won't be one of those hidden misunderstandings where CX doesn't know that something's wrong and XY tries to let go. And btw, obviously she wasn't too happy to hear that he was Mr. Z.

-

So Anna jumped into the lake... - I really want to care, but.. I'm sorry I don't. The only thing that comes out of her jumping in is seeing Dylan showing his brotherly affection for Anna. A nasty cold for Anna and more misunderstandings for XY & CX.

So anyways, it looks like the hospital scene will come first, I'm glad. That means that XY will hear his true feelings after the hospital-Anna-jumping in- scene, where they once again had a misunderstanding, so there's hope for it getting cleared up pretty quickly.

0 comments: