Have an account?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fated To Love You - New Preview

A new preview/news has been released on episode 20 of FTLY.

I'm very disappointed in what I see. Anna is most likely, instead of the rumoured fake pregnancy, going to use the guilt/sympathy card on CX to make him stay with her. And CX is actually falling for it. He says "I won't leave you". - WTF? Did he not just swear that he would be a sticky note and do whatever it took to win XY back? Even if he is just saying it to calm her down or meant being there as a friend, he is still letting them both on, and XY overhears it! CX you bloody fool.

Credits to gar6301

My guess is that XY listens to the iPod and decides to look for CX only to see this scene. I can't understand why Anna doesn't walk away with her dignity intact and stop acting like a pathetic fool? And CX should be ashamed of letting both women on again, he's hurting them both.

0 comments: