Have an account?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

100,000 visitors :)

I just spotted the blogcounter - the blog has been visited by 100,000 people ! (Actually 100,006 as we speak, but who's counting? ;) )



Thanks to everyone who has visited the blog over the last 2 years. :)
The blog started out small and simple, without a specific purpose. Then there was a long break while I was traveling, and now I'm back to embedding, posting, occasionally uploading and translating and it's fun. :D
I know myself how tempting certain dramas can be, and when you want to support the dramas, but just can't because you don't live in that particular country..

I hope everyone enjoys visiting my blog and if you've got any questions, suggestions to improvement etc. feel free to drop a comment, write an e-mail or share your thoughts in the cBox :)

0 comments: