Have an account?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Walk down memory line :) - AC's back

Of course I'm talking about Autumn's Concerto.
I really wanna re-watch the episodes and continue the recaps, ASAP. Too bad my teacher's disagree and require my attendance in school and in my written work as well. X(
But it looks like SETTV or their partner/sister-channel is re-airing AC on April 20th (which is today, according to my time-zone since it's past 12 am)

So they've released some new (old to people who've already seen the entire drama, but new teasers).
The narrator is even Ren Guang Xi :)
Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

I miss this family!
Regarding the recent news with VanNess - I think I'm gonna stay out of it.
Whether he's a mediawhore, an attention seeker or an honest Christian man, whatever - he's still an actor, and a very convincing one. I still love his character in Autumn's Concerto. Everything else is just rumours, maybe reality or maybe it's the media's tendency to blow things out of proportion. Regardless, I still adore AC.

For more teasers, click "read more"

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

0 comments: