Have an account?

Thursday, April 01, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 6 (Preview # 2)

Credits to gar0922


Direct Link

Maybe I should stop being judgemental towards PSM just because of the stunt SETTV pulled and actually give the drama a try? I've been told that it was pretty good. - What do you say?

I've decided to try to translate this preview, since I saw someone asking for it. Click "read more" to see the rough translation I did :)

Mary: He's so suave and so established/talented.
Ma Xiao Qian: He and I are people from different worlds.
Ma Xiao Qian: Even if I want to like him, I'm not that brave/I don't have that kind of courage.
Mary: Xia He Jie, do you like Ma Xiao Qian?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thumbs up to PS Man. It is really an entertaining series. I like Blue Lan's acting since I began watching his series, Easy Fortune Happy Life. He is really a great actor. I can't help but I just want to slap him for his snobbish and irritating characters in these series.

Mack91 said...

Thanks for commenting! Sometimes I think I might be communicating with myself XD

Haha..! I've watched 2 episodes of PSM now and his snobbish attitude is really annoying in an almost good way.. (Does that make any sense?)
Anyways, PSM is pretty okay, although sadly AC has left such high standards so it's hard for any drama to achieve that kind of enthusiasm in my book :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting! i thought we weren't going to see their love story in this ep judging from the first preview but lets wait and see...

btw, totally agree with you about AC sooooooo good i cant even count how many times it made me cry >.< lmao

Mack91 said...

You're welcome! :)

I'm still only in the middle of episode 3 - but I'm liking PSM so far...

I know! AC was such a tearjerker and so good too! I miss it so much. I'm gonna buy the dvd boxset as soon as I can. But it isn't available at Yesasia yet. At least not with English subs.