Have an account?

Friday, April 16, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 8 (Preview # 3)

Credits to SETTV
Note: it's very similar to preview # 2.


Direct Link

Translation, click "read more"

Ma Xiao Qian: Xia He Jie is getting suspicious of me. What should I do? If he investigates, sooner or later he will find out that I am the "braces girl".

Mary: Let "braces girl" appear.. If he knows that you are the "braces girl", he may fall for you.

Xia He Jie: "Braces girl", what are you thinking? Why are you getting in touch with me now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you translate what xia he jie said? tahnks b4 :)

Reisa Sitorus said...

can you translate what xia he jie said? thanks b4 :)

Mack91 said...

I'm editing the post with a translation, but I'll post it in the comments for your reference as well :)

Xia He Jie said: "Braces girl", what are you thinking? Why are you getting in touch with me now?