Have an account?

Saturday, April 17, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 8 (Preview # 4)

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

I'm super excited to see more of Meng Cheng En & Xiao Qian. :D

Ocean168@Asianfanatics has already translated the preview, so I won't try with my poor Mandarin XD
Click "read more"

This weekend’s Idol drama: ‘Tou Xin Da Sheng PS Nan’ focusing on the four-cornered love is more and more exciting…………..

Newslady: Knowing her heart’s desire, Ma Xiao Qian who is afraid of being hurt, uses the ‘braces girl’ name to shake Xia He Jie’s emotions.

Xia He Jie: Are you the ‘braces girl’ whom I know? Do not expect you to remember the catapult. But there is something which you do not know,
actually on that day I did not want to hit you, but to hit the 虎头峰 flying around you.

Newslady: And Meng Cheng En discover Xiao Qian’s simplicity. Will they have a different affection?

Meng Cheng En: You women are strange, like to pretend to be high-class. Do not accept expensive gifts, and insists of returning the little sum.
Looking for trouble for me. When I said don’t need to return, and I mean it.

Ma Xiao Qian: Mr Meng, I have never thought that I am high-class and in fact I know that I am ordinary.. I have not finished talking. There is
something which money can’t buy and that is respect.

Newslady: And Xia He Jie being ‘hit’ by Meng Cheng En, will he because of Amanda lose everything? And get back his esteem? Will his love with
Ma Xiao Qian further develop, stay tune to watch the drama..

0 comments: