Have an account?

Sunday, April 18, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 9 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar8513

Direct Link

Hmm.. Doesn't look like Meng Cheng En left such a good impression on Ma Xiao Qian XD

Translation, click "read more"

Once again, thanks to Ocean168
The man: Don’t come here.

Ma Xiao Qian: Don’t get worked up.

The man: Let me tell you. You will not get a single cent.

Meng Cheng En: Go and burn it.

Ma Xiao Qian: I have nothing to do with this idiot. Please don’t.

The man: I am going to lit the fire.

Meng Cheng En: Where is Ma Xiao Qian?

The staff: She left. She return the clothings and two hundred dollars for washing the clothes.

Mary: Meng Cheng En asks to deliver this. The secretary asks you to be at the Human Resource Office, second floor tomorrow at 8.30 am and to wear this suit there.

Ma Xiao Qian: If you want to introduce your plan to the educational arena, Angel Kindergarten do not welcome you.

Xia He Jie: I return this 20 million to you. I do not want it.

Amanda: If I tell you, I admire your literacy talent and would like to invest in you. Do you believe?

Xia He Jie: If I want to create news, I will use the media. But I do not make use of my friends.

Amanda: He Jie

Xiao Tuo Luo: Boss

Reporters: What did you all do at home. He fainted is due to accidental or sickness?

0 comments: