Have an account?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Down With Love Episode 12 (Preview # 2 & 3)

Looks like YuFei & YuTing are back! :) (Haven't watched the latest episodes, so don't know if they have appeared before that). I might just start watching DWL again now that XXB and his on-screen sister are back. Based on the previews I've seen, it seemed like they're still showing the triangle/four-angled relationship between YuPing, Yang Guo, Ke Zong and Hui Fang. Personally, I find Ke Zong kinda odd and Hui Fang is just plain annoying. From what I can see, their relationships haven't had much progress. Then again, it might be too early for me to say, since I haven't watched the last 5 episodes or so.

Anyways, onto the previews:
Credits to gar0922
Preview # 2

Direct Link

Click read more:

Preview # 3

Direct Link

0 comments: