Have an account?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 7 (Preview # 4)

Only a few more hours.

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Click "read more" for a translation.

Newslady: Idol Drama "Tou Xin Da Sheng PS Nan" has exciting/surprising development this weekend.
Xia He Jie accidently discovers Amanda's secret, will that lead to a change in their relationship?
Amanda: Be good, won't you?
XTL: But I don't want to be good. I can't even call you mummy. Even on your birthday I can't call you mummy - others can wish their mummy happy birthday..
XTL: Mummy... I don't want to stay with Godmom.. She's fierce to me everyday, can I move in with you?
XTL: Boss, please don't tell anyone else. You will harm mummy, please..! Please..
Newslady: Meanwhile, Ma Xiao Qian tries to help Xia He Jie escape, but was seen by Grandma, and she almost lost her life.
Grandma: You fell down from upstairs but Xia He Jie did not even show any concern. Why do you still like him?
MXQ: Grandma, Xia He Jie is not my boyfriend.
Newslady: How will the four-sided relationship between Ma Xiao Qian, Xia He Jie and Amanda with the intrusion of Meng Cheng En develop? Stay tuned to watch the drama.

0 comments: