Have an account?

Sunday, April 04, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 7 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar0922 & hsTaiwanDramas


Direct Link

Now Xia He Jie knows about Amanda's little secret.. I wonder how he will react.
I'm sort of hoping Meng Ceng will be romantically interested in Xiao Qian.. That could be more interesting. :)

Translation, click "read more"

Translation credits to Ocean168@AsianFanatics
Mary: Meng Cheng En! He is the golden bachelor!

Xia He Jie: If you only use your father’s money to buy gifts like jewellery for girls, don’t you think it is poor taste!

Ma Xiao Qian: Ah Mah, why are you all here?

Ah Mah: Where is Xia He Jie? Did he come?

Xiao Tuo Luo: Mum, I do not want to stay with godmother. Can I stay with you instead? I cannot even call you ‘mummy’ on your birthday.

Ma Xiao Qian: Ah Mah, save me! Ah Mah……

Ah Mah: Xiao Qian, are you alright?

Da Mou: Boss, Xiao Qian just fell down from upstairs…Meng Cheng En just sent her to hospital. Her Ah Mah also followed.

0 comments: