Have an account?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 9 (Preview # 3+4)

Credits to SETTV
Preview # 3

Direct Link

Translation, credits to Ocean168
Xia He Jie: There is a tumour in my brain and I am left with less than one month’s life. Before I leave this world, I just want to hear your
true feelings. How do you feel about me in your heart?

Ma Xiao Qian: But I do not know when you are true. What about yours?

Preview # 4 click read more.

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Translation, credits to Ocean168
This week’s episode, ‘ruffian’ guy Xia He Jie due to collapsing at Amanda’s house and Amanda sending him to hospital,
this arouse their feelings for one another..

Amanda: You collapsed suddenly so I called for the ambulance to send you to hospital.

Xia He Jie: The media knows about it?

Amanda: When the ambulance arrived, the media also came.

Xia He Jie: You could have asked Da Mou to send me to here. Once the media knows, they may make a mountain out of a molehill.

Amanda: I only want to save you at that moment and I do not care so much.

Xia He Jie reject Amanda’s feelings because in his mind, Ma Xiao Qian’s concerned face appear.

And this time Xia He Jie use Ma Xiao Qian’s concern, to test her true feelings..

Xia He Jie: Before I leave this world, I would like to hear your true feelings. Don’t let me leave this world with regrets. Ma Xiao Qian, how do you
feel about me in your heart?

Ma Xiao Qian: I will always think of you. I like to see you and hear your voice. How you feel each day will affect my feelings for each day.

Will Ma Xiao Qian’s expression of her true feelings supersede their ‘buddies’ relationship? Especially when Meng Cheng En
is wooing Ma Xiao Qian. Will Xia He Jie lose out?

Such exciting storyline…stay tune to watch…

0 comments: