Have an account?

Sunday, April 25, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 10 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar8513

Direct Link

Translation, thanks to Ocean168@AF
Click read more.

Xia He Jie: What are you looking at?

Ma Xiao Qian: Nothing, why you bother?

Xia He Jie: I called you last night, why didn’t you answer?

Ma Xiao Qian: What happen to you? Not in a good mood?

Xia He Jie: I want to remove the bet. I admit that at first, I wanted to draw on her to raise my reputation. But now I feel that I am horrible.

Amanda: Great Lord, I am Jiang Su Zhen. Hope you can be with Xia He Jie and help him to overcome his illness and let his eyes recover soon.

Principal: Vice President, you are here! Do not know what makes you come here.

Meng Cheng En: I want to see how the classes are conducted.

Principal: The Vice President will participate in playing.

Meng Cheng En: Yesterday you criticize my plan and said it is worthless, today I come to take a look.

Xia He Jie: Of course, it is not convenient. Your look frightens the children.

Meng Cheng En: Xia He Jie, don’t force me to use my fists on you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA jealousy going all around!
can't wait for next episode... it sucks that amanda is falling for him though and it sucks cuz she has a kid -_-

Anonymous said...

omg i love ma xiao qian and how Xia he jie and meng chen en is falling for her :) cant wait for it!

Anonymous said...

omg i love MXQ and how MCE and he jie is like fully falling for her :) i like her betgter when she has her hair out though. cant wait for the next ep. !

Mack91 said...

I actually like that Amanda has a child, otherwise XXB wouldn't be in the show :)

I'm a "balcony shipper" i.e. Meng Cheng En and Ma Xiao Qian, but I do agree that He Jie and Xiao Qian have great chemistry as well.