Have an account?

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Down With Love Episode 14 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar8513

Direct Link

Uh-Ohh... The guys are both into YangGuo now. They wanna compete fairly. ^-^

Rough translation, click "read more" :)

KeZong: I know I've made a big mistake. But I can't give up. I can't give up.
KeZong: YangGuo, YangGuo..!
YangGuo: Qi Da Ge (brother), are you alright?
KeZong: YangGuo, give me another chance, I've really fallen in love with you.
KeZong: I won't give up!
YuPing: You've already missed your chance...
My feelings towards YangGuo are comparable or no less than yours.
KeZong: If that's the case, then let's compete fairly.
YuPing: Compete fairly...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so exiting, thanks for the prewievs ! Please upload more if there comes more! :)

Mack91 said...

Yes, I'm beginning to like DWL again XD
I was just getting sick of them running in circles, at least YangGuo knows the truth about why KeZong decided to pursue her in the first place..

I'll be sure to post ;)

Anonymous said...

thanks, agree, i dont like KeZong and now he is regretting xD I hope she pick Jerry! But i have heard about them changing the ending or something because of the leaked ep? Is it true? Because of the leaked ep the ratings are not very good...

Mack91 said...

Yes, I heard they might re-shot the ending due to the leak.. I haven't seen the leaked version myself, as I do prefer to support the artists. So I don't even know the ending. But it seems like the ratings are affected by it... It's a shame for the artists who have worked hard.