Have an account?

Sunday, May 09, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 11 (Preview # 3)

This was actually released yesterday, just didn't have time to update.

Credits to gar0922


Direct Link

Translation, click "read more"

Credits to Ocean168 (she does better translations than I do) XD

Because of Amanda initiation ….and Meng Cheng En intrusion...let Xia He Jie and Ma Xiao Qian keep…..losing the opportunities…

Xia He Jie: Da Mou

Da Mou: Yes

Xia He Jie: Please go out with teacher Mary for a while. I need to talk to Teacher Xiao Qian.

Mary: It is alright. We will be invincible.

Xia He Jie: Da Mou

Da Mou: OK…quickly leave. Not convenient.

Xia He Jie: Ma Xiao Qian, when I first know you, I feel that you are…

Ma Xiao Qian: Like what?

Xie He Jie: You are a lunatic and you have problems.

Ma Xiao Qian: Hey..

Xia He Jie: But later on, I find that you are very sincere, very simple-minded. Having plucked up my courage, I came here today…to tell you…

Will Xia He Jie’s confession further develop his relationship with Ma Xiao Qian…stay tune…to catch the episode this Sunday…

0 comments: