Have an account?

Monday, May 17, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 1-12 (w. subs)

Unfortunately, no subbing group has picked up this wonderful project, so it's been impossible to find a youtube version (that's up-to-date). I've considered subbing myself and I've also considered cooperating with a better subber than myself, but... My mandarin is just not good enough for that. I might be able to sub a preview, a trailer or something short. But full episodes.. Sorry, no. Also the person I asked, was unfortunately also too busy to pick up PSM.

So, what I wanted to say was, there's always Viikii :)
I know several people have had trouble getting it to work, but I made a quick guide here. Hopefully that will help you along the way.

P.S. Man on Viikii's website

Just click on the sidebar (to the left), click "episodes" and click on whatever episode you want to see.

I'll still keep an eye on PSM. I'll post an alternative subbed version, if it suddenly turns up, but for now. This will have to do.

0 comments: