Have an account?

Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 2 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Translation, click read more.

Luo Xi: Xia Mo, you will fall in love with him..
Xia Mo: Are you afraid?
Luo Xi: Yes, I'm afraid you'll leave me and return to his side.
Ou Chen: No, I can't be mistaken. We must have known each other before I lost my memory.
Xia Mo: Why would I lie? If I really was to lie to the Young Master of Ou Enterprise, wouldn't I say that I know you. Then wouldn't I be able to get more benefits?
Girl: Young Master! Something might have happened to Xia Mo.. She still hasn't come yet.
Man: She still hasn't arrived..
Girl: I'm afraid she has been in an accident or that something is keeping her from coming.. Only you can save her, Young Master!
Ou Chen: Go out with me.
Xia Mo: Impossible.
Ou Chen: Why?!/Reason?
Xia Mo: Because
Luo Xi: Because she already has a boyfriend..

2 comments:

Maria said...

Translation please ;)

Mack91 said...

Thanks for commenting.
Translation is up :)