Have an account?

Sunday, May 09, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 12 (Preview # 1)

Credits to 5566tv


Direct Link

Translation, click "read more"


Thanks to Ocean168

Xiao Tuo Luo: Father is back.

Amanda: I cook, we can eat afterwards.

Xia He Jie: With regards to the money I owe you, I will pay you in 20 instalments. I also hope that you will be able to find someone
who is worthy of your love in future. I already have someone whom I love and I cannot accept your love.

Xiao Tuo Luo: Mother, father does not want us anymore?

Amanda: What’s the matter with you, Xiao Tuo Luo?

Amy: Holding a press conference? Are you mad?

Amanda: I could not think that much already.

Amanda: I did not fulfil my responsibilities as a mother.

Reporter: Who is child’s father? Are you and Xia He Jie an item?

Amanda: Xia He Jie is a good man. I admire him. My son also likes him very much.

Ma Xiao Qian: Ah Mah, let’s we return to ‘Wan Shou Cun’.

Xia He Jie: If you do not accept, I shall not leave here.

Ma Xiao Qian: Then what do you want?

Xia He Jie: I want to be with you. I like you.

0 comments: