Have an account?

Sunday, May 30, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 15 (Preview # 1)

Episode 14 isn't out yet.. But if you look at this preview you can really wonder what episode 14 is about, since this preview is practically the same as the one for episode 14. Anyways, we'll see.

Credits to gar8513

Direct Link

Translation- click read more.

Thanks to Ocean168

Amanda: Congratulations! You are going to launch your new book. The contents are more pungent, with biting sarcasm.

Xia He Jie: Isn’t it good that I am just back to my normal self? Currently I am not able to write pure literature required by you. It is not worth it for you to treat me so well.

Amanda: You can don’t accept my love, but you cannot reject my concern.

Ma Xiao Qian: How are you lately?

Xia He Jie: I am fine. I should say never had been so well before.

Ma Xiao Qian: You are already very brave. Knowing that love will hurt a person and yet you still pursue. But this girl choose to escape, and is not worthy of your true feelings.

Xia He Jie: But do you know, if she were to give me a call, I will rush to her side.

Meng Cheng En: The high heels are not suitable for you. Do not force yourself, since it is not suitable. Same goes with people.

Meng Cheng En: What’s the matter?

Ma Xiao Qian: Looks like something hit me.

Meng Cheng En: Ma Xiao Qian! Ma Xiao Qian!

0 comments: