Have an account?

Sunday, May 16, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 13 (Preview # 1)

Credits to 5566tv


Direct Link

Wow - that's one hell of a kiss..!
Thumbs up to both Blue & Sonia - but I still prefer ChengEn XD

Translation, click "read more"

Translation credits to me - please credit if reposted.
Pardon me for any mistakes - I'm only relying on the sound.

Ma Xiao Qian: Perhaps it's better for us to be "brother and sister" (sibling/buddy - relationship)

Xia He Jie: I don't wanna be brother and sister.

Ma Xiao Qian: Then what do you want?!

Xia He Jie: I want to be with you.. If you don't agree with it, I won't leave. I'll keep waiting here until you agree.

Xia He Jie: Ah Mah.. I've already explained to Xiao Qian that the only one I really like is her..

Ah Mah: Your words can't be trusted! Get lost. (?)

Amanda's assistant: If you really love him you should actively pursue it. The Amanda that I know doesn't give up so easily.

Xia He Jie: In the past I did give people the impression that I was unreliable/untrustworthy (?) So the only thing I can do now is to prove to you that I really like you, until you start believing me.

Ma Xiao Qian: Prove? Prove it how?

Ma Xiao Qian: What if you tell me one day that I'm just a phase in your life? (?)

0 comments: