Have an account?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 14 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar8513


Direct Link

Finally some scenes with the balcony couple! I've really missed that.
Although it seems like Xiao Qian is hurt somehow...

Rough translation, click read more.

My apologies, but I wasn't able to translate the entire preview, cause I simply didn't know how to. I barely understood it in Chinese. But I did the best I could :)

Meng Cheng En: What's up with you and Xia He Jie? You look so lifeless right now.

Meng Cheng En: Why give up on your dream for a man who doesn't deserve it?

Ma Xiao Qian: I'm trying really, really hard to forget this person..

Ma Xiao Qian: Ma Xiao Qian, press on! (Jia You!)

Xia He Jie:

Ma Xiao Qian: ... Should I really continue?

Meng Cheng En: Of course you should continue, the assistant job has always belonged to you (?)

Crowd: Xia He Jie is coming..!

Amanda: Writing another book?

Amanda:

Xia He Jie:

Meng Cheng En: You're not suited to wear heals, since you're not suited, you shouldn't force yourself. The same with people. Don't leave unsuitable people in the heart..

Meng Cheng En: What's wrong..?

Ma Xiao Qian: Seems like something hit me..

Meng Cheng En: Ma Xiao Qian, Ma Xiao Qian..!

0 comments: