Have an account?

Sunday, May 30, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 14 (Preview # 3)

Credits to gar0922


Direct Link

Translation, click read more.

Credits to Ocean168
Sneak preview of ‘Tou Xin Da Sheng PS Nan’….the exciting episode of this week…

He Jie became downhearted after his confession was rejected..and restore his old self who does not believe in love…
and as a Casanova figure..and pretend to be carefree…makes Xiao Qian feels guilty and sad…

Xia He Jie: I came here today is to perform my community service. Hope you will not punish me to wash the toilet. Do you guys
remember Teacher Xiao Qian? She is not only a kindergarten teacher but was being snapped secretly at the hotel previously.
Amanda, everyone knows that she is the top model, and she is the one rumoured to have a romance with me. If you ask me,
between the both of them, who is easier to woo, I will tell you guys, whether a woman is good to woo is not by looking at their figure,
nor their status and identity, but whether they believe in love.

Xia He Jie words contain other meanings… and embrace one girl on one side, and Meng Cheng En came to intrude, how will the
story progress, stay tune to watch…

0 comments: