Have an account?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 13 (Preview # 3)

My exams have officially started, so please bear with me if it takes time for me to update. Thanks :)

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Translation, click read more

Translated by Ocean168 (although I added/edited a little)

Reporter: The idol drama P.S. Man has a breakthrough advancement this week..

Xia He Jie who rejected Amanda, especially went to look for Xiao Qian and was faced with objections..

Xiao Qian's uncle: Let me tell you, if you don't leave, I'm gonna ....

Xiao Qian: First uncle, don’t be so fierce.
Xiao Qian: Xia He Jie, please go back to Taipei, I beg you, go home.

Aunt: Xiao Qian, don’t bother with people like him. Go in.

Uncle: Go in.

Reporter: He Jie’ s persistence moved Xiao Qian and there is a ray of light…

Amanda: Xiao Qian..

0 comments: