Have an account?

Saturday, May 15, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 12 (Preview # 4)

New preview is out.

Credits to gar0922

Direct Link

Translation, click read more.

Translation by me, please credit if reposted.

This week’s exciting P.S. Man episode. The news on Amanda having an illegitimate son was exposed..
She decides to hold a press conference to clarify to the public. This decision will not only be difficult for her, but it will also pose a challenge to XIa He Jie & Ma Xiao Qian's relationship.

Reporter: Are you and Xia He Jie in a relationship?

Amanda: Xia He Jie is a very good man. - I admire him. My son likes him too.

Reporter (?): A good man?! With his image it's hardly appropriate to perceive him as "a good man".

Amanda: Does any of you really know him? He already knew that I had a son but he did not expose it - instead he kept it a secret and he was always by my side to support me.

Xiao Tuo Luo: Teacher Xiao Qian, look at this picture. Isn't my father handsome?

Amanda: In a relationship, it's hard to determine who is giving more or less. The main point is whether the person is worth it or not.. I think he's worthy it. I'm willing to sacrifice everything for him.

Xia He Jie: I'm sorry. In my heart, there's already someone else I like.. Therefore I can't accept your love/affection.

Xia He Jie is retreating out of the triangle love, will he be able to make Ma Xiao Qian understand his feelings in time...?

Stay tuned to catch the episode.

0 comments: