Have an account?

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Endless Love - Introduction

I came across a preview for the drama replacing Calling For Love.
The drama is still new so not all the details have been revealed yet.



Name: Endless Love / Infinite Love
Chinese name: 愛∞無限
Network: CTS
Broadcast period: Aug 22, 2010 - ?

For further details:

Cast:
Will Pan -
Sandrine Pinna -
Lin You Wei -

Short preview:
Thanks to Gar8513

Direct Link

Trivia:
- Sandrine is half French and half Chinese :) - I thought she looked Caucasian.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished a new drama called 絲絲心動/ 丝丝心动. Blue is in it and I really enjoyed it (once I started I couldn't stop, I finished it in like 3 days XP). I thought you might want to check it out.

Mack91 said...

Thanks for sharing! :)
I checked it out and it's called "Strands of Love" in English - although I've never heard of it. Perhaps I'll watch it when I have time ;)