Have an account?

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

The Love River - Episode 1 (w. subs)

A while ago someone requested The Love River.
Although at the time I couldn't find the drama anywhere. Today while surfing youtube I saw that MinSquare91 (I believe all AC fans remember her! ;) ) has subbed parts of the first episode.

I haven't watched it myself, but I thought I'd post it here and see what you guys think of it..?
If there's a great, great demand for it, perhaps I'll post the whole thing..
So if you want me to post it - let me know!

Short introduction and links:

Name: The Love River / River Lovers
Chinese name: 蓝海一加一

Cast:
Leon Jay Williams as Liu Xin He
Genie Zhuo as He Zhen Ai

Plot summary:
Through her senior Vijay’s recommendation, Zhen Ai (played by Genie Chuo) finally achieves her wish of joining the travel agency to work as a tour guide and leader. To Zhen Ai, this is her first time, and the day her fate intersects. But, the confused Zhen Ai accidentally mistakes Liu Xin He (played by Leon Jay Williams) as one of her members. Yet, Liu Xin He not only does not blame Zhen Ai or the travel agency, but instead is willing to continue to stay in Zhen Ai’s tour group. However, Zhen Ai realises that the reason for this is because he wants to make her life hell. He is simply a devil, treating her as a ‘slave’, making her do this and that. Over time, many misunderstandings occur between the 2, like when Zhen Ai accidentally spills her drink on Xin He’s pants, making the perfectionist him fire up in anger. And fate even leads them to stay in the same hotel together for a night, making the other members suspicious of the ambiguous relationship between them. Although Zhen Ai tries her hardest to clarify, it seems that she is only making things worse. An accident leads them to fall into ‘The Love River’ together and Zhen Ai wonders if fate is playing a joke on her. But what Zhen Ai did not expect is that Liu Xin He is about to become the new boss of the travel agency..

- Thanks to doraemon♡JAY@Asianfanatics

Episode 1 (w. subs)
Part 1/5
Part 2/5
Part 3/5
Part 4/5

4 comments:

ikram said...

First i love this show, to bad i don't understand what they are saying. I'm watching on viikii.net
it has some eng subs but not a alot. I think you would love if you watch it. I hope you and thanks for the eng sub

ikram

Mack91 said...

No problem, although we really should thank MIN for doing the actual subbing work, I just re-post :)

dbergen said...

I know :( I can't find this show anywhere. I mean, I guess I could watch it in chinese, but seeing as I'm only half asian and my chinese is a bit shotty, i find i miss out on a lot of the plot sometimes :\

Mack91 said...

Yep, Viki took it off their site as well, so we can really only wait for MIN. But she seems too busy to release whole shows "quickly". Although who can blame her, it is, after all, a one-man show.