Have an account?

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 11 (Preview # 1)

For some reason I couldn't watch the live session today.. I think they might have stopped streaming it through that site now.. :'( Damn.. that was my source, ppstream doesn't work on a mac - at least I can't get it to work.

Anyways, onto the preview:
Thanks to wiwitiansu88

Direct Link

Translation

I usually try to translate the previews, but do you guys actually need it? :) It's just because it takes a bit of time, and sometimes it might be inaccurate. If you actually use the translations and want me to continue, please let me know.

Xi Meng: Do you think you have no responsibilities in the Ou family's tragedy?
President Xia: Since you hate me, then why tell me the truth?!
Zhen En: How could it be him..?
Xia Mo: What nonsense are you saying? Why would you die?
Luo Xi: Why not..?
Luo Xi: Because there's nothing worth living for left in this world... Might as well go die..(?)
Priest: Ms. Yin Xia Mo, are you willing to take Mr. Ou Chen as your husband, to take care of him and love him, forever be with him?

Again, apologies for the poor translation.. Did my best, feel free to correct me. :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Hello Hello! Love your blogspot, especially everything about Summer's Desire. Thank you for the translation for the preview, very very much appreciated! :-D Thanks also for getting me onto Tamarakos blog - one word - AWESOME~~!!!

Mack91 said...

Hi ! :)
Thank you for all your kind words. I just needed to know if my viewers actually need translations or if they manage without.

And you're welcome - Tamara's blog deserves to be shared with anyone who is even remotely interested in SD and in dramas in general ;)

Star said...

Can you please translate this. Thnx!

Mack91 said...

Hi Star :)
I already translated the preview - at least to the best of my abilities :)
Click on the headline and scroll down or click "read more" on the post and you'll see the translation.