Have an account?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 14 (Final) (Preview # 1)

Episode 14 will be the last..

Thanks to wiwitiansu88

Direct Link

Translation:

Luo Xi: Now I understand, when loving a person - leaving it in your heart is enough (sorry, bad translation, couldn't think of anything better). The feelings in your heart can't be taken away..
Ou Chen: Xiao Cheng, I will fulfill my promise, (and) let Xia Mo be happy.
Xia Mo: Ou Chen is all smiley in front of me, but I feel he's brooding/unhappy and hiding something from me.
Xia Ge: Who.. will be the Best Actress of this evening..?

5 comments:

fangorn said...

noooo! o_O ...Ou Chen cannot leave... :( I thought there will be a baby ...no ??

leesieb said...

There aren't going to be 15 episodes!!!!! No!!!! I was hoping we would get some happy Xia Mo/Ou Chen times :(

Mack91 said...

Fangorn: I was thinking the same thing.. But if you watch the preview again - you see Xia Mo walking into a room. Notice what things are in the room ;)

Leesieb: Yeah.. I was hoping for more Xia Mo & Ou Chen scenes too. But I think the ending will be happy and sweet :)

fangorn said...

Mack - I know I saw those things but that's just not right, why did he choose to leave if he knew?

hope we have a sweet and happy ending like the novel **crossed fingers**

Mack91 said...

I read ahead on forums - so I know the ending.. But let's just say Ou Chen does something very selfless in order to do what he thinks will bring Xia Mo happiness.

What actually happens - we'll have to see ;)