Have an account?

Monday, August 23, 2010

Official Ratings - TW

Official ratings are out:

Ratings for ZWY ep. 5, SD ep. 13, EL ep 1:

鍾無艷 Zhong Wu Yan 2.92
泡沬之夏 Summer's Desire 1.64
愛 無限 Endless Love 0.96

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

My thoughts:

I blame the channel for the insanely low ratings - I think SD is so much better than most idol dramas. Perhaps the audience of FTV's channel is older or younger? Also, I read the FTV usually doesn't air idol dramas. People are probably not used to it.
I hope they break at least 2 for the final episode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, i think that it's due to the fact that SD was leaked into the internet, my aunt finished the drama two weeks ago on this site that had all the episodes.

fangorn said...

as much as I like SD, I dont think it will reach 2.00 >_< - I hope I am wrong in this ~~

I thought EL will have a higher number, considering that only 3 drama on that time slot and I thought Wilber has a large number of fanbase.

Mack91 said...

Anonymous: That is possible too. It is probably a mixture of both - bad channel and leaked episodes.

Fangorn: I hope you are wrong too.. But I can't deny that I myself, have my doubts. SD seems to have decreased their ratings lately. I'm hoping people will be attracted by the 360 degree kiss - which I heard was cut short in the leaked version.

Yeah, I was surprised to see EL's ratings as well - WIll Pan has a rather large fanbase, at least I think so. But I think in general all the dramas have low ratings. I don't know if people have lost interest in idol dramas or something..