Have an account?

Monday, August 02, 2010

Official ratings - TW

A quick update from my phone while I commute to work.

Official ratings for:
ZWY ep 2, SD ep 10, CFL ep 12, SOL ep 10.

The official ratings are out:
鍾無艷 Zhong Wu Yan 2.16
泡沬之夏 Summer's Desire 1.83
呼叫大明星 Calling For Love 0.61
就是要香戀 Scent of Love 0.51
Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

Sadly, a decrease for practically all dramas. When will SD finally break an average of 2 or 3? - I think it's simply too good to be missed.

Anyone else have any comments on Zhong Wu Yan? I haven't had time to watch it yet..

4 comments:

someone :) said...

i watched both of zhong wu yan's episode 1 and 2 just now. i think the drama is going great but i have no idea why the numerical ratings is quite low. and for all the other dramas as well :( all of them decreased in the numbers.

Mack91 said...

Thanks for letting me know :)
I'm still considering whether or not to give it a shot.
Yeah, seems like all the ratings decreased - I wonder if it's because something else aired or because people are on vacation..?

fangorn said...

Ive watched Zhong Wu Yan Ep 1 and am still thinking if I want to watch Ep 2. Ep 1 didnt leave a deep impressions on me compared to the Ep 1 of Summer's Desire!

Of all the drama that I've managed to watch (SD, ZWY, Calling For Love, Scent of Love, Volleyball Lover), the only drama that Im looking forward to is SD.

Mack91 said...

Thanks for expression your opinion fangorn :)
My first impression of ZWY wasn't all that impressive either. I've only watched several previews, but the plot hasn't thrilled me.