Have an account?

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 14 (Announcement)

I have searched high and low for the 14th and final episode of Summer's Desire. Unfortunately, it is not to be found anywhere.. Rumour has it that it is due to broadcast delay that SD is not out yet.

Frankly, I'm annoyed as I missed the live session due to work - when I tried to watch the live session (the last bit of it) the live link didn't work for me. :( So I anticipated its release tonight, however.. It has still not been released. Did anyone manage to watch it? - Was it the perfect happy ending we were expecting?

Click:

Anyways, due to work commitments tomorrow, I am forced to sign off for today.
I will try to get the last episode up as soon as possible.

For Zhong Wu Yan and Endless Love - please refer to the tudou and youtube links.

As a small "treat" or a way to kill time - I came across this promotion event in Beijing. It aired on Aug 25th and basically wanted to promote SD in mainland China. Unfortunately, there are no subs - and it's horrible quality. But if you still wanna give it a try:

Youku version
Tudou version

Sadly, Huang Xiao Ming didn't attend the event. I believe he was supposed to attend, but due to work, he had to cancel. (He does make a small VCD appearance).

3 comments:

Harley said...

waaah! i just found ep 14 at -http://tw.sugoitw.com/summers-desire-episode-14-the-end/ the only problem is i don't understand taiwanese/mandarin so i have to wait for the english subtitles :[ or just watch and guess what they're saying lol

sarin said...

yes ^^ the happy ending was got!

the way this drama started, i was expecting blood/tears/pain/torture a the end at the very least :-(

this is practically a feel-good n rainbow-sunshine-bunnies ending, hee!

Mack91 said...

Thanks Harley!
I knew it was only a matter of time.
I will post the viikii version as soon as they're done subbing :)

Sarin:
I'm glad.. LOL, I think the blood/tears/pain/torture was a fair part of the storyline already, so I don't mind a happy ending ;)