Have an account?

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 13 (Preview # 1)

Today I decided to upload the preview myself.. So please credit if reposted :)


Direct Link

Translation:

My apologies for any mistakes. If reposted, please credit the blog :)

Doctor: We have already used all methods, but it has had no affect on the patient. Truth be told, it is a miracle that he is still alive.
Xia Mo: Miracle... So Xiao Cheng's life depends entirely on the word "miracle"?
Xiao Cheng: Sis.
Xia Mo: You have finally woken up..
Xiao Cheng: I won't die.. Because I can't bare to leave you.
Zhen En: Young Master, what to do..? Xia Mo will die for sure if this continues.
Luo Xi: Look how "well" you have taken cared of Xia Mo!
From now on.. I will come see her regularly.. You better not come up with any ideas to stop me!

0 comments: