Have an account?

Monday, August 09, 2010

Official Ratings - TW

I just started a new job, so I'm not gonna update as frequently, except perhaps during my days off or weekends.

Anyways, apparently I hadn't realised that Scent of Love ended yesterday.. I mean it only has like 11 episodes - but apparently, that's it. A new drama will be up next week, I'll have to check and introduce that one :)

NOTE: Calling For Love is ending this week! The final episode will air next week - the drama replacing CFL is Endless Love.

Ratings:
SD ep. 11, SOL ep. 11 (final), ZWY ep. 3, CFL ep. 13

鍾無艷 Zhong Wu Yan 2.03
泡沬之夏 Summer's Desire 1.69
就是要香戀 Scent of Love 0.67
呼叫大明星 Calling For Love 0.60

Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

Thoughts:

I can't believe SD decreased in ratings again... I think they're doing so well! The storyline is getting real complicated and for the many Ou Chen / Xia Mo shippers, now is their turn to shine..

I suppose I shouldn't put too much into the ratings, cause often they never justify the drama. I have seen plenty of dramas which didn't achieve high ratings, but were still very much worth watching..

Although SD - Jia You!

3 comments:

AzReEnYuSoF said...

yup...just dont believe such ratings...the drama so good and worth watching....^ ^

fangorn said...

why the ratings that low for SD? I think Taiwanese just dont like to watch too serious / dark drama? Oh...SD made me a fan of Peter Ho :)

Im also looking forward to Endless Love - although the plot (after watching all the previews - thanks! ) is kinda similar to many boy-meets-girl plot but Wilber's character is kinda interesting here. And that theme song - is it written by his good friend, Jeremy?

Mack91 said...

zReENy: Yeah.. I personally know that it's good and definitely worth watching. But I just think other people should know too :)

fangorn: Some say it's because Scent of Love ended - but their ratings didn't exactly jump through the roof either, so I don't know..
Perhaps this drama is too "deep" and "dark" for some people who are used to bubbly characters and sometimes rather weak characters..

Yeah, me too :) I think Peter Ho did a wonderful job on his first job as a producer - I mean there's room for improvement, but that isn't necessarily in Peter's line of work. It could be the scriptwriters and editors.

Regarding Endless Love - Yeah, I think I wanna give it a try too. I don't think the characters are those "clueless" people, I think Endless Love has a deeper plot as well. - At least Will's character seems to have a complicated childhood/past.
I don't know about the theme song though.. - But I'll try to find out :)