Have an account?

Monday, August 30, 2010

Official Ratings - TW

Official ratings are out again..

Ratings for SD ep. 14 (final), ZWY ep. 6, EL ep. 2
鍾無艷 Zhong Wu Yan 2.45
泡沬之夏 Summer's Desire 1.67
愛 無限 Endless Love 0.77
Source: Chinatimes Showbiz

My thoughts:

I'm so disappointed that SD never broke 2. They totally deserved it!
On the other hand, I hear the ending in the TW version was exactly the same as the Chinese / leaked version - so obviously, if people had already seen it, they would probably not tune in again..

2 comments:

fangorn said...

yeap, watched the china version because aiyah, that day, the TW version was delayed so...have to go and find some version to watch (any!). The ending is the same. Im still happy though because it's happy ending ^_^

Mack91 said...

I'm disappointed the ending is the same. There were rumours of a 360 degrees kiss and yet it never came..
I wish they had changed/added some scenes to differ from the Chinese version - because that might have attracted some people who had already seen one version..

But I guess we should be happy that there was a happy ending.