Have an account?

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Layout update

After several hours of playing around with templates and html codes I've finally finished updating my layout :)
This update is rather big in comparison to my usual layout changes.

Please do let me know what you think.
Is it easier to navigate around?
Is it harder?
Do you like/dislike it?
Are you experiencing any problems?

List of major changes:

I have:

- Added "buttons"/links just below the header. Some of them are drop-down buttons, whereas some are not. I thought it would be easier to navigate around the blog - for now I've added links to the most trafficked pages/blog posts. These may change over time. Some of the links are merely internal - to navigate around the blog, others are external to other blogs etc.

- Added a slide-show of pictures - the pictures will feature the dramas that are currently airing and of which I blog about. These will also change over time. You can click on the images to view all the posts related to that particular drama.

- Added three columns instead of the usual 2. I thought I had accumulated a number of widgets over time and thought it would give a better overview if I split it into two.

- Added a "email me" button. Simply click on the text to send me an e-mail. The click will automatically open your default e-mail programme/app so you can start typing right away. If you're using an online based e-mail you can simply put the cursor on top of the text and see the e-mail address at the buttom of your browser (often it's shown on the left side).

- Added a search function. With more than 1000 posts it can be time consuming to look through so many in order to find one post. So now you can use the search function and hopefully make it easier for yourself :)

0 comments: