Have an account?

Sunday, June 06, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 16 (Preview # 1)

The preview is out before the episode :)

Credits to gar8513

Direct Link

Translation - click "read more".

Thanks to Ocean168

Children: Teacher Xiao Qian, we are very happy to see you!

Meng Cheng En: Because of your participation, my educational kingdom is nearing my goal. Your dream of opening a kindergarten will be fulfilled soon.

Xia He Jie: Are you a mosquito. Wherever I go, I will meet you.

Meng Cheng En: A person without ideals and write nonsensical novels have no right to comment on me.

Assistant: Managing Director, we are surrounded by the media saying that we deliberately acquire the kindergartens land for building

Ma Xiao Qian: He is trying to build his own educational kingdom. You are his father, aren’t you supposed to support him? Why give him a cold shoulder?

Managing Director: No one dares to speak to me in this manner for a long time. No wonder, because of her, you can risk your life.

Ma Xiao Qian: He Jie, where are you going?

Xia He Jie: I am looking for Meng Cheng En.

Ma Xiao Qian: Don’t be so rash. It does not involve Meng Cheng En.

Xia He Jie: This is the only place where I have intermingled with you. There are too many memories.. our memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the preview

Mack91 said...

You're welcome ! :)