Have an account?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 18 (Preview # 1)

Credits to mar8513


Direct Link

Translation:

Thanks to Ocean168

Da Mou: Did you tell Amanda that Xiao Tuo Luo has received a queer call?

Xia He Jie: Go and check the records to see who made this call in? After you have located him, give him a punch. Then put him in a oil water tank
and kick him to the sea.

Amanda: There is something which I need to say to you. I went to see Xiao Qian earlier and plead with her to let go of you, to achieve both Xiao Tuo Luo
and my aim on you.

Ma Xiao Qian: Xia He Jie, you are really very long-winded. I do not wish to quarrel with you. Why did you come here?

Xia He Jie: I came here to ask you that you rejected me is because you want to help Amanda to fulfil her wish or you already like Meng Cheng En?

Ma Xiao Qian: Of course I like you. But I am not as brave as you and I do not feel secured. And you are the one who makes me feel like that.

Xia He Jie: I will work hard till you feel secured with me.

Xia He Jie: Xiao Qian is a good girl.

Meng Cheng En: I know.

Xia He Jie: I will not let you have her.

Meng Cheng En: You don’t need to let me have her, she will decide who she wants to be with.

Meng Cheng En: Previously I was lonely but not anymore. You are my true friend, and the first girl who makes me have an interest in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ASDKL;ASKL;ASDJKL;

JAMES AND SONIAAAAAAA. :DDDD

Mack91 said...

LOL XD
Yeah, I've been waiting for this as well ;)