Have an account?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 5 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar0922


Direct Link

Translation:

Ou Chen: I don't need you to let me have anything..
Treasure what you currently have.

Luo Xi: Don't worry, I'll take good care of my Xia Mo.

Girl/person: How can that be? How can our company have been bought?

Other person (Xia Mo?): Such important thing happened, and you guys didn't know?

Luo Xi: He wants to send me abroad again. Can I not go?

An Hui Ni: You're choosing Yin Xia Mo? Have you fallen in love with her?!

Luo Xi: Xia Mo, you're not to meet him, otherwise I'll be very unhappy.

Zhen En: How come that green lace is back in your hand?

Ou Chen: Put it on.

Luo Xi: Jenny, help me book my flight ticket, I want to go back immediately.

An Hui Ni: Ling Hao and I have been dating for two years now, but we broke up because of Yin Xia Mo.
I saw her wearing a transparent night gown to seduce Ling Hao...

0 comments: