Have an account?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 6 (Preview # 2)

New preview - just an extension of preview # 1 though..

Credits to gtv28

Direct Link

Translation:

People: Protest, protest!
Cai Ni: What are you doing?! Because of your personal affairs, the company's reputation has suffered severely.
When will you put an end to this disaster?
Xia Mo: I haven't done anything wrong, why should I be afraid of them?
Xi Meng: Xiao Ye (Young Master)
An Hui Ni: Yin Xia Mo, you say that I'm lying, what proof do you have that claims that you're innocent?!
Luo Xi: I'm her proof... Xia Mo is my girlfriend.
Ou Chen: Wasn't he supposed to be in Japan? - Who gave him permission to leave?!
Zhen En: Luo Xi's movie has stopped filming, the investors said that his performance wasn't good enough, so they've decided to replace him..
Man: Ou Hua Sheng Entreprise won't stop until they drive you to death.. Did you offend them?
Luo Xi: You don't have to worry, I'm no longer a grasshopper?
Unless I give up first, no one can take me down...
Luo Xi: I'm yours. Never separate...

0 comments: