Have an account?

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Song of The Day - Summer's Desire

Yep, you read right..
I'm posting a song of the day.. - For newcomers, you probably don't know that I did this in the past but suddenly stopped due to lack of time. For people who've visited the blog for awhile, maybe you know that I once had a "Song of the Day" and "Song of the Week" although none of them lasted for very long :)

Well, I won't promise I'll post a song every week or day, since I rarely have time for that, but I'll try to incorporate some more music to the blog.

Today's song is related to my latest obsession - Summer's Desire ! :) I apologise if I'm gonna blog about this particular drama a lot in the upcoming weeks (maybe even months), but I'm honestly hooked on this new drama, almost like "back in the Autumn's Concerto days" ;)

Song of the Day:
Barbie Xu - Zuan Shi / Diamond

Aka. the ending song of Summer's Desire.

Uploaded to multiupload and NOTE: The song has been ripped, as the full version is not out yet.

Please remember that this song is uploaded for promotional purposes and if/when the OST or the song comes out, please support the artists by buying the originals :)

4 comments:

_Pure_ said...

Thanks for the post on this song. Summer"s Desire is my absolute favorite drama of the year, Have been anticipating this drama for a long time!!!!

Mack91 said...

You're welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Do you know the song in summer desire at episod 8 where luo xi was staring at a girl who's singing on the stage? Just before xia mo sang

Mack91 said...

Hi,
I've looked at episode 8 - but haven't been able to find anywhere where Xia Mo is singing. Which version are we talking about? I looked at the TW version. And in what scene did it occur? I.e. was it before, after Luo Xi and Xia Mo got together?