Have an account?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 4 (Preview # 2)

Credits to gtv28


Direct Link

Translation:

Sorry, a poor attempt. Didn't understand all of it.

Edit: Thanks to Meh for her assistance :)

Ling Hao: Yin Xia Mo, I'm warning you, if you don't stop NG'ing then I'll (...)
Director: Cut! Yin Xia Mo, can you add a bit more fire/passion to your acting?!
I can't film anymore! We're done/Go home!
Luo Xi: Us orphans, we're used to acting since we were little.
Luo Xi: Acting, it's one of the tactics (techniques) in our lives.
Luo Xi: Tell that fella Ou Chen, I'll be back. The things he's afraid off, I'll pay him back tenfolds in the future.
Ou Chen: So, it was me who raised that monster..
Fate had us intertwined, then let's continue to intertwine.
An Hui Ni: Director, this doesn't work..
Director: Well what do you suggest?
An Hui Ni: How about I slap/hit for real?
Director: Okay.
Zhen En: Xia Mo! Let's not film anymore, they're bullying people!
An Hui Ni: Sorry, blame me for being too into it - When I see your face, I have this urge to hit you.
An Hui Ni: How romantic, which drama are we filming now?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. My mandarin is far from perfect.

2 comments:

Meh said...

:\\ I don't understand the first line either. >_<

:)
An Hui Ni: Sorry, blame me for being too into it (?) - (...)
When I see your face, I have this urge to hit you.

An Hui Ni: How romantic, which drama are we filming now?

x) and thanks for translating it! sometimes I don't understand some of it, so your translations are a nice reference. :)

Mack91 said...

Thanks Meh! :)
Hehe, I think your Chinese must be better than mine. - But you're welcome :)