Have an account?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 4 (Preview # 1)

Credits to gar0922


Direct Link

That was one short preview - it's hard to really see what's gonna happen, besides the slapping scene.
The only two things I gathered from this preview was:
- Xia Mo has started acting now. / We see An Hui Ni being a b*tch!
- Luo Xi and Xia Mo are still together - cause they were standing under the cherry blossoms tree :D

Translation:

Director: Cut! Yin Xia Mo, can you add a bit more fire/passion to your acting?!
I can't film anymore! We're done!/Go home!
Luo Xi: Tell that fella Ou Chen, I'll be back. The things he's afraid off, I'll pay him back tenfolds in the future.
Ou Chen: So, it was me who raised that monster..
Fate had us intertwined, then let's continue to intertwine.
An Hui Ni: Director, this doesn't work..
Director: Well what do you suggest?
An Hui Ni: How about I slap/hit for real?
Director: Okay, let's do as you suggested.

0 comments: