Have an account?

Friday, June 11, 2010

P.S. Man Episode 16 (Preview # 3)

Credits to SETTV


Direct Link

Translation - click read more.

Thanks to Ocean168

Meng Cheng En: I just resigned from the XX Group Enterprise as Vice President. I also don’t wish that my partners who believes in me will be disappointed. I need your trust and we combine force to deal with the XX Group.

Xia He Jie:I admire that you dare to declare openly to challenge with your father, but my goal is to protect Xiao Qian’s kindergarten. I will not let you
have Xiao Qian.

Meng Cheng En: I will not let you have her either.

Comments: I'm sorry, but I can't stop rooting for Xiao Qian and Cheng En - he's so soft and gentle when it comes to her. He cares a lot of about her and definitely values her opinion :D

0 comments: