Have an account?

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Summer's Desire - Episode 2 (Preview # 2)

Okay, I admit.. This drama is freaking awesome!
I wasn't supposed to watch the first episode yesterday, I was supposed to study. But I ended up really enjoying the first episode and I'm already a convinced Xiao Mo & Luo Xi shipper ;) Luo Xi is a very interesting character. He has such a cool arrogant surface, but on the inside he's mysterious and perhaps pitiful. Also, Huang Xiao Ming looks a lot like Jiro Wang from Fahrenheit sometimes..
One person I'm not as interested in just yet is Peter Ho's Ou Chen. He had like one expression in the entire first episode - angry and brooding, but I'm hoping he will get more interesting.

This preview is almost the same as # 1 - but there are a few scenes in the beginning that are slightly different.
Credits to DoRaEMonVic

Direct Link

Translation, click read more :)

Xia Mo: Knowing that he's dangerous, why is my ability to retrain myself so poor?
Luo Xi: I just knew I couldn't ask her like that... Clearly, she's lonely, but I can't let go of her.
Ou Chen: Who are you?!
Ou Chen's assistant: Due to a serious car accident, Young Master has lost all memories of you.
Luo Xi: Xia Mo, you will fall in love with him..
Xia Mo: Are you afraid?
Luo Xi: Yes, I'm afraid you'll leave me and return to his side.
Ou Chen: No, I can't be mistaken. We must have known each other before I lost my memory.
Xia Mo: If I really was to lie to the Young Master of Ou Enterprise, wouldn't I say that I know you. Then wouldn't I be able to get more benefits?
Girl: Young Master! Something might have happened to Xia Mo.. She still hasn't come yet.
Man: She still hasn't arrived..
Girl: I'm afraid she has been in an accident or that something is keeping her from coming.. Only you can save her, Young Master!
Ou Chen: Go out with me.
Xia Mo: Impossible.
Ou Chen: Why?!/Reason?
Luo Xi: Because she already has a boyfriend..

5 comments:

Meh said...

translation please! :D

Anonymous said...

omg i love summer desire to :D its like autumnns concerto all over again ^^

Mack91 said...

Hehe, yeah.. It really is :)
I definitely haven't been this obsessed with a drama since AC either.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love this drama, too!
And I'm also a total Xia Mo x Luo Xi shipper. I don't really like Ou Chen as of now because of what he did to his (supposed?) girlfriend in the archery scene.

Thanks for the translation! :D

Mack91 said...

You're welcome! :)
Yeah, Ou Chen is a bit of an arrogant, bossy guy and sometimes it annoys me how everyone must be at his beck and call... But he is vulnerable when it comes to Xia Mo though..